We believe in high school students and want to create a space for them to engage with their faith as they learn that God has made them for His purpose.
We want each high school student to know and experience that:
(1) God has given me unique gifts that benefit His Kingdom
(2) God loves me and cares about my present AND future
(3) I will make mistakes but God can still use me
We value creating spaces where students can make friends and grow at the same time.
HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY NIGHT
Sundays • 7:00-8:30pm • Main Auditorium
Every Sunday evening we invite all high school age students to join for a great time of hanging out, powerful worship, challenging teaching and incredible small groups! *Please read safety for Covid-19 below*
ATTEND MAIN SERVICE WITH FAMILIES
Join us online or in-person at Saturday 5pm, Sunday 9am or Sunday 11am!
Do you want to join in reaching out to your local High School? Join us in our partnership with Young Life by connecting with Aaron Obidigbo today at .
We believe students are needed in the church and we live that out by inviting them to serve nearly anywhere on campus at Eastern Hills.
SAFETY DURING COVID-19:
Safety is our top priority as we bring students back into our building for midweek programming. The following are the steps we are taking and guidelines we are following so that we can maintain a safe yet fun environment for everyone!
- We will be opening our doors 15 minutes before the service. Students are welcome to come 15 minutes early, but please do not drop your student off any earlier.
- Students and leaders will wear masks any time they are up and moving in our building. This includes walking in and out, using the restrooms, walking to different rooms for small groups, and any time we are playing games as a group that involves moving around. Basically, if you're MOVING you're MASKING!
- Students will sit 2 chairs apart when we are in the auditorium. This is to maintain apt social distancing while students are seated and have their masks off.
- Students will maintain at least 3 ft distance of each other while they are in their small group rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in our building, and areas will be disinfected before and after events.
For our most up-to-date ministry information for senior high students, find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/ehillshighschool and on Instagram @ehillshighschool
We started using Remind, which is a text reminder system! To receive Remind texts about high school events, text @ehillshs to 81010.
Sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter HERE.
Questions about high school ministry? contact Kelsey Branderhorst, our Student Pastor at