Engaging the next generation in their faith and Empowering parents and guardians to be the hero in their child’s story .
We believe in high school students and want to create a space for them to engage with their faith as they learn that God has made them for His purpose. We want each high school student to know and experience that:
(1) God has given me unique gifts that benefit His Kingdom
(2) God loves me and cares about my present AND future
(3) I will make mistakes but God can still use me
We value creating spaces where students can make friends and grow at the same time.
HIGH SCHOOL SUNDAY NIGHT
Sundays • 7:00-8:30pm • Main Auditorium
Every Sunday evening we invite all high school age students to join for a great time of hanging out, powerful worship, challenging teaching and incredible small groups! We are meeting on Sundays starting September 20, 2020. For more information, reach out to our Student Pastor, Kelsey Branderhorst at
Safety is our top priority as we bring students back into our building for midweek programming. The following are the steps we are taking and guidelines we are following so that we can maintain a safe yet fun environment for everyone!
- We will be opening our doors 15 minutes before the service. Students are welcome to come 15 minutes early, but please do not drop your student off any earlier.
- Students and leaders will wear masks any time they are up and moving in our building. This includes walking in and out, using the restrooms, walking to different rooms for small groups, and any time we are playing games as a group that involves moving around. Basically, if you're MOVING you're MASKING!
- Students will sit 2 chairs apart when we are in the auditorium. This is to maintain apt social distancing while students are seated and have their masks off.
- Students will maintain at least 3 ft distance of each other while they are in their small group rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in our building, and areas will be disinfected before and after events.
Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel today! We will host High School services on there and occasionally add some entertaining videos just for you.
ATTEND MAIN SERVICE WITH FAMILIES
Our main services are a great environment for High School students to connect with one another and adults who care about their growing faith.
Join us online Saturday at 5pm or Sunday at 9am & 11am!
Hey students! Do you want to join in reaching out to your local High School? Join us in our partnership with Young Life by connecting with Aaron Obidigbo today at .
As students grow in their faith, we believe they become Kingdom Workers who use their gifts and skills to share the message of Jesus with people around the corner and around the world. As Juniors and Seniors, we invite them into an international experience where they can use all they have learned to help put on a sports camp in Northern Ireland in hopes of sharing the message of Jesus through unifying competition. While we head out on this trip in July 2021, we host an informational Zoom meeting on August 16th and 22nd and hold a sign up deadline on September 27th • July 15-26, 2021 • For more information or ways to support, email Kelsey Branderhorst, Teaching and Student Pastor, at .
We believe students are needed in the church and we live that out by inviting them to serve nearly anywhere on campus at Eastern Hills. For more info on how to get plugged in or to start the conversation about where your gifts might fit, contact Kelsey Branderhorst, Student Pastor, at .
For our most up-to-date ministry information for senior high students, find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/ehillshighschool, on Instagram @ehillshighschool, on Twitter @ehillshs, on Snapchat at @ehillshs or come see us in the Youth Room! We started using Remind, which is a text reminder system! To receive Remind texts about high school events, text @ehillshs to 81010.
Sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter HERE.
Questions about high school ministry? contact Kelsey Branderhorst, our Student Pastor at