Middle School Midweek
September 23, 2020 6:00pm
Every Wednesday we invite all middle school students to join us for an awesome time of hanging out, crazy games, fun worship, teaching, and making new friends in small groups! We are meeting on Wednesdays starting September 23, 2020. For more information, reach out to
Safety is our top priority as we bring students back into our building for midweek programming. The following are the steps we are taking and guidelines we are following so that we can maintain a safe yet fun environment for everyone!
- We will be opening our doors 15 minutes before the service. Students are welcome to come 15 minutes early, but please do not drop your student off any earlier.
- Students and leaders will wear masks any time they are up and moving in our building. This includes walking in and out, using the restrooms, walking to different rooms for small groups, and any time we are playing games as a group that involves moving around. Basically, if you're MOVING you're MASKING!
- Students will sit 2 chairs apart when we are in the auditorium. This is to maintain apt social distancing while students are seated and have their masks off.
- Students will maintain at least 3 ft distance of each other while they are in their small group rooms.
- We will have 3 different pick up locations around our building to decrease students grouping together waiting for parents to pick them up. 6th graders will be picked up in the front of the building, 7th graders will be picked up on the south side of the building, and 8th graders will be picked up on the back side of the building. If you are picking up students with different grades, you will pick them up at the location of the youngest grade.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in our building, and areas will be disinfected before and after events.