High School Sunday Night
September 20, 2020 7:00pm
Every Sunday evening we invite all high school age students to join for a great time of hanging out, powerful worship, challenging teaching and incredible small groups! We are meeting on Sundays starting September 20, 2020. For more information, reach out to our Student Pastor, Kelsey Branderhorst at
Safety is our top priority as we bring students back into our building for midweek programming. The following are the steps we are taking and guidelines we are following so that we can maintain a safe yet fun environment for everyone!
- We will be opening our doors 15 minutes before the service. Students are welcome to come 15 minutes early, but please do not drop your student off any earlier.
- Students and leaders will wear masks any time they are up and moving in our building. This includes walking in and out, using the restrooms, walking to different rooms for small groups, and any time we are playing games as a group that involves moving around. Basically, if you're MOVING you're MASKING!
- Students will sit 2 chairs apart when we are in the auditorium. This is to maintain apt social distancing while students are seated and have their masks off.
- Students will maintain at least 3 ft distance of each other while they are in their small group rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations in our building, and areas will be disinfected before and after events.