Dear Eastern Hills Family,
It has been an incredible joy to get started in this journey together over the last few months. I’ve savored so many incredible experiences and watched God transform homes, marriages, and lives with the power of Jesus’ message for life change. I know that we are all gearing up for our summer plans to soak in some great Colorado weather, sports, and weekend adventures. I wanted to make sure you know that our financial year ends on June 30th and begins on July 1st; your continued generosity is critical to the life of what we do at Eastern Hills as well as the partners we support all around the world.
I had a preaching professor early on who used to say, “People usually remember how you land the plane.” I would love for us to celebrate a great landing as this fiscal year ends and our new one begins in July. We can literally see the harvest fields outside our building with new homes and families looking for hope that your generosity allows us to reach out and give them. In addition to everything we do right here on our campus, we have prepared a ministry plan and budget that is one of the most generous towards our community and ministry partners ever—it’s gonna be incredible!
- If you’ve never given before, this is a great time to try it.
- If you’ve given a couple times, this might be a great time to pray and ask God for direction on what a regular giving pattern looks like for you.
- If you’re a regular financial partner with us…THANK YOU, and this may be a season you feel called to give above and beyond.
There are a number of ways to give—during services in the offering, mailing a contribution to the building, on our NEW website at http://www.ehills.org/give or through our new APP (search Eastern Hills Aurora in the iOS and Android App Stores).
We have SO MUCH to look forward to as a community as we love people and share the great news that The Gospel is for everyone. And thanks for your continued investment and involvement. There are incredible days ahead!
Grace and peace,
Your generosity has not only blessed our church, but in this past year, God enabled us to:
- Purchase, pack, and distribute 72,150 meals to those in need around the world.
- Provide over 2,100 meals for at-risk kids during the school year.
- Give over 200 gifts for families in need at Christmas.
- Feed 160 adults and children every month.
- Provide a home for 70 orphans to call their own in Zambia.
- Serve 750 meals to homeless women.