Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - Wednesday, May 01, 2019
Awana is a MIDWEEK program to encourage kids and families to grow in their faith.
- Awana is held Wednesdays, September -May
- We start with Puggles which recognizes the learning ability of 2 and 3 year olds by introducing biblical concepts at church and equipping parents to teach them at home.
- We welcome all preschoolers who we know will love Cubbies where we celebrate the spiritual potential of 3- to 5-year olds by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
- Sparks ignites the curiosity of kindergarteners through second-graders to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- The third-graders join the fourth and fifth-graders in T&T where they are engaged by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ's grace.
For more information contact .